Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Give Thanks!!

Well, with Thanksgiving this week I thought I would post a cute list that I came across. This just reminds us that we ALL have something to be thankful for!!

I AM THANKFUL FOR:
The mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
The taxes I pay because it means I am employed.
The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
My shadow who watches me work because it means that I am out in the sunshine.
The spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.
All the complaining I hear about the government because it means we have freedom of speech.
My huge heating bill because it means I am warm.
The lady behind me in church that sings off key because it means I can hear.
The alarm that goes off in the early morning because it means I AM ALIVE!
The piles of laundry because it means my loved ones are nearby.
Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive.

Count Your Many Blessings! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: