Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Poor Thing

This was just to cute not to post. I was working until 8 pm tonight and only had about 20 mins left. Layne was gone because he had to run to practice for choir. So Julia was left to her own devices in the living room. Usually she will just watch a show on T.V. or just play in the kitchen or in her room. It was quiet when I was done with work so I went to check on her. I checked her room first....not there. So I venture out to the living room and I called out her name. Usually she will come running out from where ever she is but not this time. I found her in her little spot where she likes to sit and read most days. But this time she had found a pillow and was out like a light, sippy cup in hand. Good thing she already had her pajamas on!









No comments: