Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Brownies and Goggles

The other day I was making homemade brownies and asked Julia if she wanted to help. We got out the big mixure and she helped pour in some of the ingredients. She wouldn't let me put her down because she wanted to watch it "cook" as she would say. I pulled up a chair and let her watch until I poured out the batter and she asked for a "bite." So this was her first go at licking the leftovers.....she had fun and I had some good brownies :) Yummy!
















It was bath time last night and daddy brought in some "new glasses" to try on. We captured the moment before she quickly took them off. I can't wait for this summer to let her swim in the pool. We will probably live in the pool this year since Julia would live in the water if she could. She loves it :) So maybe she will grow up to be an Olympic swimmer or maybe just a cute water baby!!







No comments: