Saturday, December 12, 2009

My little Helper

We spent all day yesterday making all kinds of goodies for our neighbors and home teachers. It was a long day but the results where so yummy! I said to Julia we were going to make some treats and she grabs the nearest chair to pull over to the counter to help me! This happens each time we make anything, she is always there to help stir or eat the batter. I hope this can become a Christmas Tradition for us. I always remember my grandma and mom making certain treats for the holidays and remembering what they would make each year. Just the smell of Chex Mix will bring back such great memories from Christmases past! Love to reminisce about Christmas and Family traditions!



1 comment:

Indiana Transplants said...

The best way to make treats is with a little helper! I keep wondering how I am going to split 2 mixing beater among 3 children. Guess we'll just have to add in an extra spoon! I'm so glad to see that you guys are having fun getting ready for Christmas. The crazy business is really for the kids, even the big ones! Happy Holidays! - Angie