Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An Official Hair Cut

Well I got so sick of Julia's hair that I decided to go get it cut. Afraid I would butcher it we went to Dollar Cuts to have it done. I warned her ahead of time that she would get to sit in a big chair and then they put a "towel" around her and then they will use scissors to cut her hair. She seemed ok with it until we got up in the chair. She started to bawl and was wanting to hold my hands. I stood by her the whole time and she finally calmed down when she realized that it didn't really hurt. A new experience and not knowing really what to expect was scary for her. It was quick and painless and now her hair looks so much better. And maybe it will be more manageable for me!
Before...long and snarly!
During....I little terrified!
After....so much better!

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

Cute! She looks so scared when she was getting it cut.