Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Nephew Miles



I don't know what it is about my little nephews but they are awesome, funny, sensitive, unique and so smart! Today I have to give a shout out to my nephew Miles. First of all this kid is a crack up! He does and says the funniest things. He's very subtle and quiet about it but he can certainly be a big ham! I love to just sit and listen to him talk. I'm also amazed at how 'techy' this kid is. He can run the Wii and the Iphone like nobody's business!
Miles kept on hamming it up  for me every time I had the camera out!
Over Christmas we got to see Miles and spend some time with him. I was so totally impressed with his new ability. And that is to name pretty much all of the temples just by looking at a picture of them. And he has also made up hand signs for each one too. His mom made a little book of some of the temples from Utah, foreign temples and temples from different states. All he has to do is look at the picture of it and he can tell you which temple it is. What a great idea! I told Miles some of the temples I had been to and he could point out which temple it was from his book. You could just seem him light up when he recognized which one you were talking about. He told me he wants to get married in the Logan temple someday!

Showing Uncle Layne his temple book
Such a funny, sweet, little boy! A great cousin too! Love ya buddy!

No comments: