Friday, August 10, 2012

A few craft projects......

Well, I have been looking for ways to decorate my new house and have come across some really great blogs that have fun, easy and inexpensive craft ideas. So I saw this really cool project and thought I have things I can use for it and even make for it. What is it? I will post the final project when its all done but here is a sneak peek at a few things that I made for the project. Here are the before and after pictures.

Round wood plaque and a rod iron bird cluster.

I little bit of paper, paint and screws and
here is the final project. Total price $4.00

C is for Cromwell.

Added some paper and bling for $2.25
Little bird nest, wood frame, paper and paint

The nest cost me the most on this one but
total cost was around $5.25
I got all of this stuff from Hobby Lobby and most of the stuff I bought was 50% off, I was so excited! Its always fun to go in with a plan of what you want to do/make because it makes the bargains and buying so fun. I can't wait to show you the final project!

No comments: