Monday, February 17, 2014

A Hit and A Miss........

My sister and I always try to collaborate and find things to do together when our kids don't have school! Sometimes its a hit and sometimes its a miss. I think this was both this time around!

THE HIT: We knew going swimming would be busy so we decided to get up and go early and by the time we were done the place would be busy. We did beat the crowds and we had a great time and everyone played and listened very well.

THE MISS: The worst part about going swimming in the winter is that you just can't dry off in your suit and jump in the car to go home. You actually have to go in and shower off and then dry off and then get dressed. We prefer to shower at the pool so we don't have to go home and do it all over again. So with 5 kids in one room trying to get all that done.........is insane!!! My sister and I dread the "going home" part of swimming. Its just so much work and the kids are just crazy. I think it took us at least 45 mins to get it all done. In the mean time everyone was probably upset that we were hogging the family shower/locker room. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do!


No comments: