Tuesday, April 15, 2014

8 Years Ago.........

 Still in love with his personality and his ability to make me feel comfortable as well as everyone around him.
One of my most favorite things is when Layne and I laugh together. Whether it be about the kids, The Tonight Show( or something else on TV), or just about life, it just puts me in a good mood!
 Our passion of sports keeps us united.......well at least when our teams don't play each other. I love that he loves sports so much, even more than I do!
I love that we like to travel and enjoy new adventures together!




 8 years ago today we created a family unit! I couldn't ask for a better friend/partner to go through life with. Happy Anniversary!
We didn't do much for our Anniversary but Layne surprised me with flowers. We ate a little dinner at Rhonda's Pies in American Fork. Everything is homemade and absolutely delicious! I picked out some mint brownies for dessert!


No comments: