Saturday, May 31, 2014

Another Year..........

Happy Birthday to me! The day before my sister Amy had tickets to see Maleficent from work so I got to go relax and enjoy a free birthday dinner and a show. It was a nice evening out!

My birthday was great. Layne surprised me with cake and presents. Usually I pick out some type of cake slice or a dessert from a resturant but Layne went all out. He had gone with the kids the night before to pick up some things and make me a card. I was really surprised he got me exactly what I wanted. I kept mentioning I really wanted a bike. I think he was a little annoyed I kept bringing it up all the time. So he said he had one last gift and to close my eyes........and when I opened them it was a brand new bike. It was really nice and I was totally surprised!!

We decided to get out of the house and went over to Trafalga to play some laser tag, go carts and water bumper boats. Always a great time because it's all free! Christian and I got soaked on the bummer boats by some kid who was just relentless with the water gun. After the fun we were all pretty hungry and so we headed out to lunch. Zuppas!! Yummy!!

Came home and took a little birthday nap and tested out the new bike! It was a great day. Thanks to all those birthday gifts and birthday wishes, it really does mean alot and adds to my day! I will have to take a picture of all the plants/trees I will be buying with all the $$$ I was given!

No comments: