Sunday, May 31, 2015

Happy Birthday



That would be me! Layne put up these lovely decorations to remind me and everyone how old I am today! He did great actually.....very creative :) It was a great day. We went out to eat yesterday and had family over today for cake and presents. Pretty low key like I like it.....no big fuss!

There's something about turning 40? I don't know if it's just a mind set or what- it just feels different.....like you have arrived....you've lived a little....you feel more adult? I don't know how to describe it. I certainly don't feel 40. People always say that and it's true. I understand what they mean but you have lived life you have experience under your belt that's for sure! Here's to 40 more!! Hopefully!
 Mint cake.....one of my favorites!



Some intense Uno going on!

No comments: