Friday, July 24, 2009

Flashback Friday....2 Favorites


These are two of my favorite pictures of me and my sisters. Its a Then and Now picture. First one is a picture of all the girls just after Kasey was born in 1983. I love Kristy's expression. I don't remember getting this picture taken but I just love it. The bottom picture was taken in either 1995 or 1996. We took a ride up the American Fork canyon and took a bunch of pictures. I think we used this one as our Christmas picture for the year. All dressed in plaid shirts....NICE!!! Hey, they were in style :) My mom still has this one up and framed in the house. I love my sisters and they are my best friends. I'm greatful we are so close and can talk, cry, and laugh about anything. What a blessing to be able to talk to them everyday and have them be a part of my life. Love you guys!!!



No comments: