Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkins and Trunk or Treat

The other day I bought a pumpkin so we could carve it to have one at the house. Julia was so excited and wanted to dig in and help me. She did rather well helping me pull out all the gushy, slimy insides. She was excited to see the final product. She likes to see it all lit up and turn out all the lights to see it glow. I love to see her reactions! I think she even used the word SPOOKY! To cute:)
Julia has been excited to dress up and go trunk to trunk collecting candy. We had a ward party last weekend and last night we went to my work Trunk or Treat. It was so cold but Julia didn't mind once she started getting her candy. She had a fun time last night. She was pointing at everyone asking what they were dressed up as. And she was focused on keeping her candy close and eating her pumpkin cookie. She sure did make a cute little witch this year. Thanks to mom and Amy for the help with her costume! We may hit the streets yet again Saturday night, but it depends on how cold it will be! Funny thing is she now wakes up every morning and says she wants Candy. I have to continually remind her that Candy is not for breakfast.

No comments: