Monday, October 18, 2010

A Future at the GAP?!

This weekend we took a weekend trip up to Preston to visit Grandma and Grandpa Cromwell. I told Julia we needed to pack and get ready and so she went into her room. She was awful quiet so I knew she was up to something. I called back to her and asked what she was doing and she informed me she was "packing." Layne came out and said, "you need to come look at this." That is usually code for "you have a mess to clean up!!" So I went to take a look and this is what I found. Layne was dying laughing because he said it looked like the GAP in here. Everything all in rows and beautifully displayed. This kid might have a future in fashion or retail displays!!
Everything all laid out to see each design and color. So many options and items to pick from !! Kids are funny!!

No comments: