Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Good Laugh!

Julia and I were checking out at K-Mart today and the lady ahead of us had a strange request. She came up to me and asked if I could look at the tag in the back of her pants to tell her what size they were??? OK?? She had said she didn't want to go all the way back to the dressing room just to check because she was buying another pair but a different color. Total weird. But the funny part was when she left and Julia proceeded to say...........

Julia: " Mom, she had colors on her butt!" (The lady had a lower back tattoo)

I started to laugh so hard Julia actually got mad at me and plugged her ears and screamed stop. I think she was embarrassed but my reaction but I had a good laugh!

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

That is a VERY strange request.