Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Fun!


I asked Julia what she wanted to be for Halloween this year and she said "Jesse" from Toy Story. Well, I didn't want to buy one of those cheap, one suited, versions you see at the store so we came up with our own version of "Jesse the Cowgirl!" I think it turned out great and she looked so cute and she loved it. The whole week leading up to Halloween she kept asking if we could go Trick or Treating and I had to keep telling her we have to wait because if we go now no one will have candy to give us. So the day finally came and I told her after her nap we could get ready to go trick or treating. She told me in her cute little, excited voice, " Mom, I'm so excited, I'm so excited. I'm going to be a cowgirl and go get some candy." I couldn't help but smile. It was like Christmas morning for her, she could hardly contain herself!

We headed off to Grandma Mott's house to trick or treat in her little neighborhood. Julia was able to go with her cousins this year and that made it even more exciting! Only one problem was the RAIN. It was horrible! We went early while still a little light outside and got drenched. The kids didn't mind of course but for the adults it was just horrible. We all came inside soaked and buckets full of candy and also water. But all in all it was a fun night and all the kids had a great time!



All the cousins and the pumpkins we carved!



All the big girls.....



Kasey and Royce

1 comment:

Indiana Transplants said...

You guys sure rock the house wherever you go! We love to see all the fun things you've been up to.

Julia is looking so grown up and loving life.

I hope all is going well with your pregnancy. We sure do wish you the best!