Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Everyday Life


LIFE with 2 kids is proving to be challenging for sure but I am certainly up for it! I am starting to settle into a routine with each of the kids. As long as I have things for Julia to do or help with she pretty much takes care of herself :) Christian is getting into more of a routine with eating and sleeping and I know that will only get better with time!

Julia is a typical 3.5 year old. Always talking or into something. I find her every morning at the kitchen table watching a video, usually with her giant headphones on, and eating a combination of 2 cereals. She LOVES her cold cereal and her oatmeal with raisins! Her new favorite thing to do is play the Wii. We have a few games that she can actually play and can spend most of the day playing on it.


Lately I have been letting her help me with making dinner and she looks forward to it. The other day she helped me make stuffed shell pasta and tonight she helped make homemade pizza.



By the end of the day she is ready to take a bath and get ready for bed. She loves the new 'fizzy balls' I got for her. They are really vibrant and turn the water different colors. She loves to combine two colors and come out with something different.

Blue and Yellow = Green


Julia is still OBSESSED with her princess tent she got for Christmas. She won't sleep in her own bed anymore. She takes her naps there and sleeps there each night. She loves to read her books by 'flashlight' at night and when I come to check on her she usually has Jessie and Bullseye, Blue and all her books in there with her.


Christian is a good baby and is getting better with his sleep. He is settling into a routine and at times will sleep 5-7 hours at night which makes me so happy! He is growing so fast and still loves to eat!



No comments: