Monday, February 14, 2011

♥♥♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥♥♥

Layne and I spent Saturday celebrating Valentine's Day just so we could avoid the crowds. We had my wonderful sister babysit the kids while we went out to get lunch. Then I got to go pick out my own Valentine flower bouquet this year. I got some very beautiful roses! It was a great weekend spending time together.
All weekend Julia kept telling me we are going to have a 'holiday' and was so excited about celebrating Valentine's Day on Monday. Well, Valentine's Day came and the "Valentine Fairy" stopped by our house and decorated with paper hearts and candy. Julia kept asking what all the hearts said and I would have to read them all to her. Grandma Mott and Aunt Amy stopped by to bring us some more Valentine's. We had a nice visit and ventured out to the store to get a few things. We came home and Julia was running a temp and had a cough. Her fever really peaked at the end of the night so we had to take her to Urgent Care and come to find out she has strep. So not such a hot Valentine's Day for Julia but she loved all the decorations and ♥LOVE♥ she received!















I ♥♥♥ MY FAMILY!!!
♥ Layne: A very handsome guy and such a great Daddy!! LOVE you Tons!!





















♥Julia: Such a sweet girl and a great 'big sister'! Love that cute smile and LOVE you Tons big girl!






















♥Christian: To my 'little bubbas', you are such a cutie! Love your chubby cheeks and LOVE you tons!

♥♥♥HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO MY WONDERFUL FAMILY!! ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Indiana Transplants said...

Happy Valentine's week! You guys are such a neat family! Good for you and Layne to strike out on your own for awhile. You guys deserve it! Hugs from the Sugar Christensens!