Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Food


We started Christian on baby food about a week ago. I'm not real consistent with it but need to be so he can have more of a routine and get use to the new food. We started with a little rice cereal, a little bland but he seemed to do okay with that. We did that for a few days and then switched to oatmeal and added in a little applesauce. Boy, he sure pucked up when the applesauce kicked in. We are just trying out the oatmeal with fruit mixed in first and go from there. He seems to enjoy sitting in his chair but its really hard to keep him still enough to even eat. He loves to rock back and forth and then that gets the food everywhere. I am also trying to use sign language again like I did with Julia. It worked really well for her and so hopefully Christian will like it too! We just start with the basics like eat, more, all done, and milk.


He had the same face in every picture


"You want me to eat that?"

"I don't know about this?"

No comments: