Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bike Parade

We got a little flyer about the Primary Bike Parade on Friday night and Julia was so excited to go. She came in and handed it to me and said mom we have to decorate my bike. Her friend Mattie, next door, wanted to help decorate bikes together so they would be ready for this morning.

All ready to go

Julia was up early and ready to go. It was fun to decorate her bike and see her so excited to go and do the parade. She really suprises me at times and is very brave when it comes to new things. When she has her mind made up there is no stopping her. Well, we drove her up to the start of the neighborhood parade route and daddy walked her over and got her ready to go. She started out slow and in the back of the pack but once she got going she took off and told me later she didn't want to be last. She did the whole parade route, up a huge hill and back down. Afterwards the Bishopric had provided a pancake breakfast for everyone. I know Julia had a great time and even said I want to do it again next July!!
And we're off

GO JULIA!

Yummy breakfast!

No comments: