Saturday, September 15, 2012

A fun way to do curls

My mom would do this for our hair when we were little and it was always so cute. Since Julia doesn't like to stand still for me while I curl her hair with the curling iron I thought I would give them a try. I saw a bunch of rollers at the dollar store and said we have to get some. So we tried it out on Julia's hair for school and it was so pretty and she loved it!
 Her hair all rolled up, ready for bed.

 The next day and ready for school.
A happy girl with her pretty curls!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Sorry I tried to pass the gene along, just didn't stick with anyone, not even my kids. Jane got mad because I brush a small curl out of her hair after the bath, she basically freaked out. she said she wanted hair like mommy. Not sure what happened to the curly hair.

Kristy said...

Super cute by the way!