Monday, October 8, 2012

Photo Shoot

Every year around the kids birthdays we go out and get some pictures taken so I can have some updated pictures around the house. So we went for Julia back in August and I finally got the disc to work my sister made me and I was able to pull them up. Julia rarely takes a bad picture. She is always ready to smile and does such a great job with what we ask her to do. She loves to smile and has such a pretty one! And my sister always does such a great job getting photos of the kids. Here are some of my favorites.........




We also got some of Christian too. You have to catch him at a good time to have him smile and be silly. And we got some good shots of him, some classic Christian smiles :) He even had a little scratch on his face and my sister was able to fix it. Here are some of my favorites....






No comments: