Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First day of Preschool.........

Today was Christian's big day to go to preschool. He was excited too. He gets to go on Tues. and Thurs. mornings this year! He didn't want anything to do with the backpack I gave in. I tried to get him to put in on but he was not having it. He wouldn't even let me get a quick picture with him holding it or wearing it. Oh well. I tried to get a few pictures to document the occasion but lately he is not one to sit still and pose like Julia! He is ready when he is ready so you have to be quick.

He is ready to learn and have fun. He will get to learn his letters, numbers, shapes and colors. Here is to a new adventure Christian! What a big boy.....can't believe my baby is going to school already!

 Mrs. Gen wanted us to say our goodbyes in the car and just have them walk up to the house by themselves. I thought he would want me to go with him but he jumps out of the car and saw the other kids and just ran to the door. Another big relief. He is so big and brave. Way to go Christian!!

No comments: