Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Christian.........

Christian turned 4 today. This picture captures his personality perfectly. Showing off his muscles while winking, showing me he is 4 and the shirt tells us all what he is all about! Christian is all boy, all the time.

He wanted to have a Minion Party this year so we did. Simple and easy. I found an easy cake online and went with it. Everyday he would ask me how many more days till his birthday! He was pretty excited. He preschool teacher is also in our ward and would tell me he would come to school and tell her that is would only be 4 more days until his birthday etc....

He helped pick out the decorations and the balloons but was still surprised when he woke up on his birthday to see them all up!




We let him open gma and gpa Cromwell's card and he loved it. He said, "I got a lot of dollars!"

While everyone was working and at school, Kasey and I took the little ones and the birthday boy bowling! He got a kick out of that! He did everything all by himself, even lift the 8 pound ball and carry it over to the stand by himself. He didn't want any help from me. He is a big boy now!


We went back to the house to have cake, ice cream and presents. He loves to blow out the candles on every ones cake and now he had his own to blow out! He had a good time opening presents! Thanks to everyone for making his day extra special!



Because gma Mott couldn't make it to the big celebration she used her birthday gift and took Christian to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. He was able to run around and explore. He had a great time and was able to wear himself out which is a bonus for me!




CHRISTIAN AT 4 YEARS OLD: 
Checked in with the doctor for his yearly check up and he is doing great!
Weight: 34 pounds
Height: 37.5 inches That's 3.5 inches from last year!
He got his 3 Kindergarten shots and didn't even cry. He was pretty brave. He even watched the nurse the whole time he got his shots! I think I was more nervous about them then he was.

 *Favorite colors are green and orange.
*Christian is a picky eater but some things he does like are coco puffs, meatballs, black olives, jam sandwiches, and chocolate milk.
*He likes to watch Peg plus Cat, Wally Kazam, SpongeBob, Franklin &Friends.
*Christian's favorite thing to do is play at the park. He will ask me everyday if we can go!
*He is in pre-school and is loving it. He is learning his numbers, shapes, colors and can now sing the whole alphabet song.
*Christian is very silly. He likes to do things to get you to laugh and once he gets a laugh he will keep doing his funny act! Little comedian on our hands!
*He still likes to have me sing him songs at bed time and even rock him some nights. I love that!
*He is still a mama's boy. He is my little buddy all day and is with me all the time. Even when he is all snuggled with dad in the chair, the minute I come down he wants to come sit with me.
*Christian has a little stubborn streak. When he has to apologize or when he gets hurt he doesn't want any help or doesn't want to have to say sorry. We are working on that.
*He is very imaginative. He comes up with stories, or jokes, or things to play all the time. He finds random toys, or parts of toys and puts them together to make new things. Always something new with him.
*Christian still takes a nap during sacrament (we have 1pm church) which I love because I can actually listen to the talks. But I'm sure that will change in January!
*Christian loves to wrestle, tickle, pillow fight, chase daddy! And once they get going its a battle of the "Oh, yeahs" back and forth or the "Come and get me's".....it's fun to watch them interact with each other.
*He is fearless. He is not afraid to try new things. He just jumps right in and does it. He climbs and jumps and if he falls no crying is hardly ever involved he just gets right back up. It can be scary at times for me but I try to just let him be a boy and explore.
*Christian is so good with babies. I have come to find out with his little cousin Grayson. He is so kind and gentle with him. He loves to hold him and show him books and just talk to him. He is really good at even calming him down when he is fussy.
* Our little saying we say to each other is "I love you to too!"
*He is not quite potty trained because we had a bad set back but we are working on it and I know he will get it eventually!
*It amazes me how many big words he uses and how well he can speak for a 4 year old. He speaks clearly and you can understand a lot of what he says. He is also a chatter box. He loves to talk and talk especially when you are one on one in the car.
*Christian is a goofball, silly and funny, he is the comedy relief in our house. He will just randomly say or do something and we just will all crack up.

We are so glad to have Christian in our family. Not a day goes by that we are not worn out by your endless energy! You keep us on our toes and keep us entertained! We love you buddy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



No comments: