Saturday, February 21, 2015

Weekend Visit.....

We headed up to Preston for the weekend to see everyone. It was the first time going up since Phil and Sherry had been back from their mission(well after the holidays anyway.) We hung out and just relaxed as usual.

On Saturday, Ella, my niece had a dance extravaganza is what I would call it. Dance companies from all around the area got together to do a few dances to showcase their group. It reminded me of going to my cousins dance recitals when I was Julia's age. It was fun to see them in their costumes and do their tap and ballet routines. Julia was excited to go. Ella is always teaching her dances when she comes up to visit.

Ella is a wonderful dancer. She is so happy when she dances. It is fun to watch her dance and she really does have a great talent for dance. She did a wonderful job and I was glad I was able to see her and her group dance this weekend.


No comments: