Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Oh The Silliness.............

We've needed some time out of the house. So we've been looking for Halloween costumes and making trips to the dollar store while Julia has been in school. We came across some cute hats in Zucher's Party Store the other day and couldn't resist.


It's really hard to get these 2 to look at the camera, let alone smile. They just don't know what the word smile means. They just stare at the camera and look down a lot. Miguel likes to smile the most. But we had to get some sombrero's in there for some authenticity!

Then we came across the mustache glasses. I laughed and laughed when each of them put them on. It was too cute!




While Christian is at school the twins play pretty good with each other and by themselves so I can get things done around the house. I remembered I had some kinetic sand and they had their trucks they are utterly obsessed with. So I thought they would love to dig in the sand with their trucks. I laid them out on cookie sheets and they went to town for a good solid hour! It is now their favorite activity......they ask to do it all the time! Genius!




No comments: