Sunday, October 5, 2008

ABC TAG

My sister Kristy tagged me again .......so here it goes......enjoy! A few of the letters were left out so I don't know what the questions were so that's why they are blank.
A is for age: I'm 33
B is for burger of choice: I like my own homemade burgers!!
C is for car you drive: I have a gold saturn but I usually drive my husbands Toyota Highlanger so we can save on gas.
D is for your dogs name: Don't have a dog......yet anyway.
E is for???
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Office
G is for favorite game: Scattegories
H is for home state: Utah
I is for instruments you play: Don't really play any.....wish I played the guitar
J is for favorite juice: grape or orange
K is for???
L is for last restaurant you ate at: Brick Oven
M is for favorite muppet: I kinda liked Beeker from the muppet show
N is for number of piercings: one in my right , two in my left, but I only where one earring
O is for overnight hospitals stays: Since Julia was born in Aug 2007 I have stayed overnight 4 times.....not fun. But over my life time it has been to many to count!
P is for people you were with today: Julia and Layne
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Rest when Julia is down for a nap and read
R is for biggest regret: Not trying to get a Softball scholarship to go to college
S is for status: Married 2.5 yrs
T is for time you woke up today: 4:30 am to go to the bathroom but to get up for the day 8: 30 am
U is for what you consider unique about myself: freckles and I don't look my age :)
V is for veggie you love: green beans and corn on the cob
W is for worst habit: talking to myself out loud
X is for xrays you've had: On both of my knees
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Waffles and bacon
Z is for Zodiac sign: Gemini

I dont' know if I have 5 people to tag but I will tag Casey, and Vanessa :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I'm sorry when I went to erase my friends answers I must have erased the question. E is for what essential Item you can't live without and K is for who bum do you want to kick today. K is kind of dum. Sorry, now you can add them to you tag.