Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I LOVE this time of Year!!

Its my favorite time of year. The feeling of Back to School (even though I'm not in school or sending anyone to school) College Football , Halloween, All the Fall colors. I put up my Halloween decorations the other day and so the House feels like Fall. And it feels like it is finally Fall. I was out on a walk with Julia the other day and it was so beautiful outside. It was the perfect cool temperature. The tips of the mountains had snow on them and you could see the colors changing on all the trees. What a great time of year. The Holidays are approaching fast but despite all the hussle and bussle, its a great time of year to be with friends and family. To enjoy the spirit of the season. To give thanks and serve! And enjoy the true meaning of the Holidays:)

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

I second your post. I love this time of year too. I'm already thinking about the holidays and what our plans are going to be. This year Landon will be able to take stuff of the Christmas tree and unwrap presents. We'll see how that goes. :)

Indiana Transplants said...

Hello Cromwell Family! We are so out of touch with everyone. It is so good to see your pictures, especially your little one. She is such a doll! We love the change in seasons at our house too. We like the snow but having had some today without having any fall time yet we'll be glad to enjoy the autumn season first! The snow did put us in the mood to make Christmas candy though! Maybe we will anyway!