Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged!?

5 things people don't already know about me??? That's a tough one but I will see what I can come up with.

1. Well, I work at home for 1-800 Contacts and I work super early in the morning for most people. I tend to get out of bed 15 mins before my shift and work in my pajama's all morning. Definitely beats getting dressed and driving 30 mins to work!!

2. Lately, I do a lot of reading in the bathroom:) Good time to read the Ensign:)

3. T.V. shows that I can't miss, a guess I have a few guilty pleasures. One Tree Hill, America's Next Top Model ( I really just watch it for the photo shoots and the final results), and Project Runway!!

4. I think out loud and do most of my problem solving talking to myself while either driving in the car, taking a shower, of just getting ready in the bathroom. My husband will occasionally ask who I'm talking too?!

5. My husband and I love to watch the "Office" together on Thursday nights. We usually wait until we can both sit down together for the evening and watch it. We record it and a 30 min show can last 45 mins-60 mins because we rewind it so much. We love that show.....Hilarious!!

Well, I did it, 5 things.....its hard to come up with something people don't know about you??
Well and here is a 6th thing I will include in this tag:)


6. Health Update:
Well, I don't have Celiac Disease, which is when you are allergic to gluten and wheat products....so I won't need to change my diet to much. I guess I am still border line for Chron's disease and we are treating it as such. I still don't have things completely under control. I am doing intravenous treatment called Remicade, every 2 months now and we will see if that helps.
The doctor might think that I have an infection because of all the previous antibiotics I have been on so we are doing tests and waiting for results for that. If they are negative I am scheduled for another scope to see if things are healing at all and then I guess we go from there.
I am still trying to build up my iron because it is really low at the moment. I am doing a round of iron infusions to try and speed up that process along with iron supplements.
So I am trying to hang in there and trying not to become overwhelmed with this disease. Its just really hard to get things under control when you've had such a bad flare up as I have had. It certainly gets discouraging and frustrating for me but I try and take one day at a time. Slow and Steady wins the race!!!
Thanks to all my family that have helped me out!! I wouldn't be able to do it without you!! Love and appreciate all of you:)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love your blog, so how did you make it work this time?? Looks great, hey I knew some of those facts already, but I guess I should huh, I'm your sister. Miss you and love you lots, hang in there, it's all going to work out and start making some plans to look forward too.