Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Band-aids

Another obsession with Julia is getting a band aid everytime she hurts herself, like a bonk on the head or a pinched finger. She knows right where to get them to. She will usually just go and get one and then come show me wear it hurts. She really prefers the Garfield band aides we have and cries if she pulled something else out of the box. Her word for band aide is ban gaid. So funny when she says it...I make her repeat it just to get another chuckle. When anyway, today Julia had a flashlight and proceeded to unscrew it and exposed the tiny light bulb and I think she has put it in her mouth because the next thing I know she came in and said her mouth hurt and I said it was ok, you'll be alright. Next thing I know she goes into the bathroom and brings me a "ban gaid" and says, "cats on it mommy?" I said nope lets go get a cat one and then she opens it and puts it on all by herself where it hurt.......resulting in this..........
Man, this kid really cracks me up some days!!!

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

Ha Ha, that is so funny! That bandaid could come in handy sometimes. :)