Sunday, January 10, 2010

Underwear Bandit

Julia had just gotten up from a nap and I told her I got her a surprise at the store. I showed her and she was a little disappointed. She just looked at me and gave me the back the package after I had handed it to her and actually said to me "don't want it mommy." I guess brand new Minnie and Puppy underwear is not what she expected or wanted when I said I had a surprise for her. Oh, well. So daddy showed her what she could do with the new underwear and this is the result.............

THE UNDERWEAR BANDIT

All 11 pairs of new underwear


Daddy showed her how to put them on and she decided to put them all on

The view from the back. Daddy did have to help her
get the last few pairs on. We had a good laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia you just crack me up---you do the funniest things. I enjoy looking to see what you are up to next---aunt amy

Kristy said...

That is hilarious, made me laugh so hard. She is a funny litle girl.