Tuesday, February 23, 2010

All By Myself

Julia's new thing lately is to say, "I do it myself." I know all kids go through this phase but so soon? Man, little miss independent already. Anyway, she typically wants to dress herself or get in high chair all by herself. But the new thing is her princess puzzle. We have a Disney puzzle with 500 little pieces and she likes to get it out and find all the parts that go together but its just a little to hard for her to do. So we found a 24 piece puzzle the other day and she loves it. Everyday and probably 3-4 times a day she will want to sit and do her puzzle. Well she needed a lot of help in the beginning and last night she was able to put it together without any help at all! She was so proud of herself. I was at work and she knocked on the door and said, "come look, mommy." I went to the table and her puzzle was put together. Layne said she did it all by herself. She was so excited and said "daddy, no help me, all by myself!" It was so cute. I told her we would have to go get a few more so she could see if she can put those together ALL BY
HERSELF!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow that is impressive, so smart that little girl of yours

Kris said...

Julia is so flippin' cute! Hanny has that same puzzle and also puts it together 10+ times a day. Her and Julia should hang out and do puzzles together.