Sunday, February 21, 2010

You know when all the talks on Sunday and even the lesson you are teaching are all about the same thing or at least are strongly related in topic. I think this is the Lord's way of saying, "PAY ATTENTION!" and/or maybe just a subtle way of saying you need to work on some things.

Its just been one of those weeks where everything goes wrong or at least differently than you had hoped. Its been stressful and busy at home and with work. Its been overwhelming and discouraging at times BUT the Lord was teaching me something all week or at least preparing me to hear what I needed to hear at church today. Sometimes if we just sit and listen or in my case take notice of the spirit and what its trying to say to me then the things that seem so hard and overwhelming really aren't so bad. Not as bad as we think anyway.

EVERYTHING always works itself out. Maybe not the way we want or how we plan but it always works out. I have to remind myself of this daily!! And this isn't anything new for me...not a big "A-HA" moment but just a little reminder to put God first in my life! When we do that simple little thing all the unnecessary things fall away and all other things are put into there proper place. Life doesn't seem as hard or as stressful when we do the things we are asked to do!

No comments: