Friday, February 19, 2010

Tender Moments

I was lying down with Julia in her new bed the other night trying to get her to go to sleep. I told her we had to lay still and be quiet. She was sharing her blanket and patting my shoulder. I told her I wanted her to sing me some songs so I could sleep. The one she knows best and most all the words is to the song"I Love to see the Temple." So she sang that to me all by herself. I would try to help with her certain parts and she would just 'ssshhh' me and keep going. I was amazed at what she knew. She sang a few other of our favorites. It was a great end to my day!

I wasn't able to capture her singing that night but I made another attempt and this is the result. She is singing a few other songs plus the one she knows the best.....enjoy!

No comments: