Saturday, December 11, 2010

Middle Names

We had a few middle names we were considering for Christian. I liked both of the names we had picked out and so I left it up to Layne to decide what it would be, knowing I would like whatever he picked. So the day Christian was born Layne sent me a text and said "I think I like Philip for the middle name." So it was decided.

I asked Layne what made him pick the middle name Philip and he pulled out a scripture and said he was reading it the other day and said it seemed appropriate.

Helaman 5: 6-7
" Behold, my sons.....I have given unto you the names of our first parents Lehi and Nephi.....and this I have done that when you remember your names...ye may remember their works; and when ye remember their works ye may know how that it is said, and also written, that they were good."

No comments: