Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kids Answers to Life's Tough Questions

How Do you fix someone's broken ♥ Heart ♥ ?

♥ Sing a song. Stomp your feet. Read a book. (sometimes I think no one loves me so I do one of these)  Brian, age 8

♥ Give them some hug bubbles and love them very much.      Tiffany, age 8

♥ Care for them. Share with them and play with them.            Shila, age 7

♥ I can take that heart our and put a new heart in. I would be really sad if my best friend had a broken heart.  Phu, age 8


Do you have any advice for people trying to stay young?

☻ My aunt uses Mary Kay.   Sheena, age 7

☻ Have your hair long and healthy.   Amber, age 7

☻ Take a bubblebath every day. And to keep you strong, keep pumping.    Michael, age 8

☻ Keep your imagination or try to lose weight.    Jen, age 8

☻ Get frozen.     Greg, age 7




No comments: