Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Time

Spring is not the best of seasons.

Cold and flu are two good reasons;

wind and rain and other sorrow,

warm today and cold tomorrow.

~Author Unknown

Spring has been so crazy this year.....lots of cold, rain, and snow. I wouldn't normally agree with this quote but it sure does ring true this year! I happened to look at the weeks weather report and its another week full of rain, clouds and maybe some snow. It sure does make it hard when the kids are dying to get outside and run around. But despite the craziness I have found the beauty that spring brings. Here are some of the things that I have noticed .....................




I love to see all the trees in bloom, I can't get enough of them. They are everywhere and truly beautiful.





I love to see all the flowers peeking through the ground too.



The earth is alive again. All things made new. New life begins.
 I love to watch all the beautiful birds and hear them singing.





 I love spring, it brings so much beauty, and for that I am blessed to live in such a beautiful place and to witness the seasons!







No comments: