Sunday, May 1, 2011

Its Finally May

Can I just say April felt like such a long month. Maybe it was because of the weather or I had so much going on,  I don't know but I certainly hope May is better all around! I was thinking that even though April was long and trying that I do have things I am thankful for that make life worth living each day. So periodically through the month of May I am going to post "I'm Thankful for......" and then post whatever strikes me that day or week. So today I was feeling under the weather and home with Christian today and missed church. It was so nice to have a little one on one time with him and just watch him and hold him. And then Julia came home and told me about her day at church and it just made me really happy. So today, May 1st, I just wanted to post how much I love my kids!

Julia:
♥ Always tells me she loves me
♥ I love her beautiful smile
♥ She has the best laugh
♥ She is so smart
♥ I love to watch her interact with Christian
♥ I love to watch her sleep, she looks so peaceful
♥ I love that she is a tom-boy....loves to play with the trains, balls, and cars :)
♥ She says the funniest things....
examples:
 #1 The other day we were going to see one of Layne's friend for dinner and Julia asked me if they would have a bounce-aline at their house. I was trying not to laugh it was so cute!
#2 Julia was crying and just having a melt down one night at bedtime and she had a really bad runny nose and she all of sudden just screamed out, " I have boogers!" I guess that was her way of telling me she needed a tissue?!


Christian:
♥ Can't believe I have a little man in my life
♥ He makes me so happy when he smiles
♥ He loves his big sister...he is always smiling at her
♥ I am grateful his is healthy and strong


Even though life with 2 kids can be crazy I am so blessed to have these 2 in my life! They brighten up every day!



No comments: