Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


To the BEST and most WONDERFUL Mom in the WORLD!

I HOPE to be just as GREAT of a MOM as you! Thanks for
teaching me with your patience, committment and desire!

THANKS for sharing your LOVE, LIFE and TESTIMONY
with me! You have BLESSED my life in so many ways!

YOU are the most LOVED! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


Next to eternal life, the most precious gift that
our Father in Heaven can bestow
upon man is his children. 
  ~David O McKay

I am BLESSED to be a MOM!
Its the GREATEST yet TOUGHEST calling
in the world! I am PROUD to be called a MOTHER!
I am so blessed to have these 2 little crazies in my LIFE!

MOTHERS
Mothers are people who cook things
Like breakfast or lunch or a snack;
Dexterous people who hook things
Which button or zip up the back.
Mother are people who blow things,
Balloons and kisses and noses;
Green-thumbish people who grow things
Like ivy and puppies and roses.
Mother are people who send things
Like letter and strawberry tarts;
Magical people who mend things
Like blue jeans and elbows and hearts.
Mothers are people who find things
Like mittens and homework and germs;
Fussbudget people who mind things
Like cusswords and snowballs and worms.
Mothers are people who sweep things
Like porches and cobwebs and rugs.
Softhearted people who keep things
Like artwork, report cards, and hugs.
Mothers are people who nurse things,
A boy or a girl or a spouse.
And all in all there are worse things
That mothers to have in your house.
~Author Unknown


No comments: