Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Thankful For....

Well I know its not the 4th of July yet but its a great day. Our troops over in Pakistan and Afghanistan have been working for years to try and get the man responsible for the 9/11 attacks and Osama bin Laden is finally dead. So Americans are rejoicing everywhere! I'm thankful today to be an American and to live in such a choice land.


The American Creed

I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice,
and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution; to obey its laws;
to respect its flag, and to DEFEND it against all enemies.  
      
  ~ William Tyler page

No comments: