Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sheet Flying

It was a nice cool sunny day until it started blowing. It was one of those days we call "sheet flying" weather. Whenever the wind blows it seems like it blows extremely hard at my parents house. I think its just the location/position of their house that makes it seem like the wind blows like a tornado.
Kristy showing us how its done!
Well, I had the kids with me and told Julia we should go 'sheet flying' and grandpa said I don't know about that she might blow away. So Julia was a little tentative after that but my sister and I showed her how to do it. Once she got in the sheet the right way it was fun. Unfortunately, I was the one taking pictures so you won't see a picture of me but my sister and Julia had a fun time. I do have pictures when we first did it years ago so I will have to get a copy from my sister and post that to show you.

Not to sure about this. There was a
big gust right when I took this picture
and it nearly blew her over.














A little better....but not quite.

Yes! I did it!

No comments: