Saturday, June 30, 2012

Brave

Well, Julia has been doing so awesome at her summer reading. We sit down everyday and read one of her school books without a lot of fuss, which makes me really happy. She struggles with wanting to read everything perfect even when its a new book with new words. But I tell her its ok to make mistakes and to keep practicing because that is how you get better at it :) She has read for a whole month and I'm surprised at both of us for keeping it up each day!

So this week for her prize I told her we were going to see the movie Brave. She was really excited and couldn't wait to go. I think she likes going to the movies just so she can get some popcorn. It was a cute little movie. She did get scared a couple of times but did a great job at sitting and watching the whole movie. I had a fun time to. I'm really proud of Julia for working so hard at her reading. She is going to do so great in kindergarten this year!
Way to go Julia!

No comments: