Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Julia's Christmas Party


On Julia's last day of school she had a little singing program that I was able to go to. She kept telling me she was so excited to wear her pajamas to school and to sing for me. All the kindergarteners sang and then each class had their special song they also sang to us. Julia's class sang 'All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth.' They all did such a great job. Julia loved practicing for me and she smiled and sang her best!

Smiling instead of singing?!


After her little program, I got to stay and help her class with their Christmas party. I was in charge of the edible craft table. It was so fun to interact with all the kids. They are all so cute and say the funniest things. It was fun to see Julia interact with her friends and teachers. At the end of the day before we left she came up to me and gave me a hug and told me she was so happy I was with her and that she loves being together. Melt my heart.
Rice Krispie treat reindeer. Sitting next to her friend Sean.

Big smiles doing craft projects

No comments: