Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Star Student

Julia came home last week and was so excited to tell me something. She said mom guess what? I get to be the Star Student next week. And that's all we heard about all weekend. She has wanted so badly to be the star student but has never gotten the chance until this week. In every one of her prayers over the weekend she mentioned having fun in school and that she was excited to be the star student. To say the least she was excited. Last night walking to her room before bed I heard her say ( in a cute little voice)....."I get to be the star stuuudent!"
Julia and daddy filled out the poster
She brought home an "All About Me" poster she had to fill out and color. She took it in to school today and she gets to stand up in front of the class and go over her poster. She told me she gets to pick on a student to guess what her favorite color and food etc. are. I also asked her what she gets to do as the star student and she told me that they always get to be the first one in line and they get to be a special helper in class all week. Her poster gets to hang up in front of the class all week and then at the end of the week all the kids in her class make a book for Julia to take home.

Here is to our STAR STUDENT! Great Job Julia.....Way to go!

No comments: