Friday, February 8, 2013

100th Day.......


Today Julia celebrated her 100th day of school with a party! She was so excited to bring in her 100 pieces of food to add to the 100th day soup they were going to make in school. She did a great job at counting them all out.

She came home with a crown on her head that says, Julia is 100 days smarter! She showed me all the different things they did at school. They did a lot of things related to 100 and played games and did school work based around it. She had a great day and was excited to share her 100th day soup with us, which contained things like marshmallows, m&m's, Swedish fish, chocolate chips, popcorn, and cheese balls.

She brought home this paper that she filled out about 100 things. I thought it was cute what she came up with. In case you can't read it here is what is said.....
I wish I had 100.......ice creams
I wouldn't want 100.....snakes
I can make 100......cookies
I can eat 100.....cakes
I could never eat 100....fish
Having 100...dogs...could really be a problem.
In 100 years I hope I can .......walk. (I laughed when I read this one, it was my favorite!)
If I had 100 dollars I do....nothing?

No comments: