Friday, February 15, 2013

Swords & Amour.....

We have had so much fun with the Book of Mormon dress up box we got for Christmas. I think the swords and the armour have been the kids favorites so far. Julia loves to put on all of the gear and try to sword fight with Christian. They ask me all the time if they can dress up especially for family home evening. Thanks Grandma Cromwell for the great gift....we LOVE it!

And Christian loves running around with one or both swords and yelling, "Hi-ya, hi-ya" at everything he hits or does with the swords. Many late night sword fights have taken place with Christian and I and I can't help but laugh, it's so much fun. He runs straight at me and moves his sword back and forth trying to hit mine and saying "hi-ya" the whole time. He sure does know how to use a sword, that's for sure!


No comments: