Thursday, February 14, 2013

Things I LOVE.......

Day 4 of things that I LOVE and it falls on Valentine's Day.....

I LOVE anything hazelnut. I love nuts anyway but this nut in particular. It's good all by itself and even better in chocolate! I love Nutella, hazelnut creamer(for my hot cocoa), a good Ritter Sport bar, Rerrero Rocher with that whole hazelnut in the middle. Oh, they are soooo good!

 
I LOVE my family. Both my own and my extended family! I get along with everyone and I could ask any of them for the shirt off their back and they would give it to me. Every single member of each family is special and unique and I love that about them. Everyone offers a different point of view, a different opinion, a unique style, a testimony! Thank you all for being a part of my family!



I LOVE my husband and kids! They are my world and without them I have nothing! Layne is my best friend and he is such a great dad! My kids light up my life and they are always making me laugh!

I LOVE this movie. Probably one of my favorites, if not the most favorite movie of mine. I love the message it has and it holds true no matter where you are in life. It has so many great parts! Here are some of my favorite quotes....
"Carpe Diem,Cease the day boys, make your lives extrodinary."
"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world."
"I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constant look at things in a different way."
"Now, we all have a great need for acceptance but you must trust that your beliefs are unique and your own, even though others may think them odd or unpopular."


I LOVE this picture! It's probably one of my favorites. It's magical to me and not because it's Valentine's day or that it was taken at my wedding. It was a magical moment that was captured so I could be reminded of my fairytale! I married the handsome prince and he swept me off my feet! ♥♥♥

No comments: