Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall........

This time of year is always my favorite. Cooler temperatures, leaves changing colors, football season, back to school, holidays, what's not to love!

My sister, mom and I made a trip up the AF canyon to look at the view and see the changing colors. It's always amazes me how beautiful a place we live in once you get up in the mountains. We just don't take advantage of it enough! My mom got a great shot of Christian that sums it all up!

My sister also has a very creative and keen eye for taking great pictures of just everyday things, especially nature. I just don't think to take pictures of stuff without people in them, except for an occasional sunset. She took this one on the way to school with her youngest Jane on a nice fall day!

Most of the color was gone when I was trying to get some pictures with my kids but they love to play in the leaves. So I took them down to the park and got them just playing and enjoying the day. So simple and so joyful!




Mom, I'm making a 'leaf' angel



No comments: