Thursday, April 2, 2015

Shoe Shopping.........

I got a cute new dress the other day and I wanted to find some new shoes to go with it. But I don't know about you but when I am trying to find a pair of shoes that I want to go with something, that's the time I can't find what I'm looking for!

Anyway, we stopped by Payless to look around. I didn't find anything but Christian sure did. It was cute, and with no prompting from me, he came over and said, "Mom try these on!"
He was actually wearing them as he came over to tell me to try them on. I just looked at him and laughed. "Wow, those sure are sparkly!" I said " Those look like princess shoes!" He kept insisting I try them on. So I did. They made me really tall. Christian kept going back to the rack and kept pulling off all the silver sparkly shoes for me to try on. I said why don't you try them on and tell me which ones you like best??
What do you think??

He picked the tall strappy one in the above picture. It was cute! A kid with an imagination and wanting his mom to be a princess for a day. Thanks Christian that made my day!


No comments: