Friday, June 26, 2009

Flashback Friday

So I am at least blogging once a week I will try to do a blog at least every friday. Hopefully with a funny or memorable picture I find from the past. So I'm starting with this one. I'm not sure of the year I think its actually Christmas 1997. My sisters and I ending up taking a few funny photos with these glasses on? I think we got them for halloween and just decided to pull them out and see how silly we would look. Correction. We actually got the glasses in our stockings this year. This is the serious but wide eyed picture! I have a few others but this was the best one. I think we all lived at home at this point. I was still at BYU and Kristy was in college too, I think? Kasey and Amy were both still in high school. Man this seems like forever ago. Anyway, good memories with my sisters!!

No comments: